Event Calendar

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Updates...

#1 - If you're interested in the Crown class, please see Teresa in the Church office to pay for and get your materials. We will have our first session on January 14th. Get your materials ASAP, since there is some reading to do prior to the 1st session.

#2 - We won't officially meet on Sunday, but if anyone would like to, this might be a good chance to hang out and watch the Bears game. Anyone have a big screen?? :) I would invite people to our house, but we currently are remodeling, so our living room furniture is spread throughout our kitchen and family room. Reply here if you've got any ideas.

4 comments:

Casi said...

I think Philip has a nice TV. :) But if nothing else you guys can go to my parents house to watch the game and have a wild party. We won't be there. :) Well I might be if I get too bored in Indiana - which is very likely.

T-Dub said...

I'd love to hang out. I've been looking for an excuse not to hang out with my co-workers. But, I don't have a big tv.

Andy said...

Do to the underwhelming support, I don't think we'll be having a Young Adult's New Years party. Tera, give us a holler if you'd like to do something. I think Janell and I are just going to chill at home (whoo hoo). :)

Casi said...

Are we still planning on starting Crown this Sunday?